99084 Women’s Mono Parka Shell Jacket
The Women’s Mono Parka Shell Jacket is made of recycled and durable polyester. The Parka is designed to be part of the circular textile industry, where the product at the end of its life can be further processed for recycling.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable, the parka shell jacket is produced in durable materials and provides optimal weather protection and maximum comfort.
Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and with natural water-repellent finish.
The parka has a feminine cut and goes to the middle of the thighs, which gives extra good protection against wind and weather.
Multiple reflectors with ideal location in relation to traffic safety and with the possibility of purchasing additional reflectors and hoods.
5-year replenishment guarantee.
Outer material: 100% recycled polyester, 110 g/m2, laminated and with water-repellent finish treated with BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
Lining: 100% polyester
Membrane: 100% recycled polyester
Product weight size L: 750 g
Laminated: Waterproof, windproof, water-repellent and breathable
Water column pressure: 15.000 mm
Breathability 8.000 g/m2/day
Wind protection: 5/ 5
The parka has fully taped seams
Treated with BIONIC-FINISH®ECO, a durable PFC-free and water-repellent finish which can be reactivated after laundering.
The product is made from recycled, GRS-certified polyester and with as few material types as possible, to increase its recyclability.
- Reflectors on hood, visible regardless of the position of hood
- Hood can be tucked away into collar
- String stopper on drawstring
- Chin protect on top of zipper
- Hood can be integrated at the front of collar
- Storm flap under zipper with reflector
- Blackboard yoke with space for logo
- Large logo area on center back
- Chest pocket in waterproof fabric
- Ventilation with zip and mesh
- Shaped raglan sleeve for a better fit
- Inside adjustable waist
- Zip pocket under welt
- Inside strap for ID badge holder under yoke
- Easy-grip zipper pullers
- Adjustable cuff with space for logo placement and inner elasticated cuff
- Reflector on right front piece and left back piece at seam
- Elongated hem to prevent water penetration
- Navy 5000
XXS-6XL. Female cut.
Machine wash at 40°C; suitable for tumble-drying on low.
BIONIC-FINISH®ECO DWR can be reactivated in a heating cabinet or tumble-dryer.
Suitable for industrial laundering.
Inside zipper for logo placement.
|Back body length||92||92||92||92||92||92||92||92||92||92||92||±2|
|Sleeve length from centre back||82.5||84||85,5||87||88.5||90||91.5||93||94.5||96||97.5||±2|