99081 Unisex Mono Shell Jacket
The Unisex Mono Shell Jacket is made of recycled and durable polyester. The jacket is designed to be part of the circular textile industry, where the product at the end of its life can be further processed for recycling.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable, the jacket is made from very durable materials and provides optimal weather protection and maximum comfort
Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and with natural water-repellent finish.
Multiple reflectors with ideal location in relation to traffic safety and with the possibility of purchasing additional reflectors.
Internal zipper at front for attaching an inner jacket.
5-year replenishment guarantee.
Unisex Mono Shell Jacket
Outer material: 100% recycled polyester, 110 g/m2, laminated and with water-repellent finish treated with BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
Lining: 100% polyester
Membrane: 100% recycled polyester
Laminated: Waterproof, windproof, water-repellent and breathable
Water column pressure: 15.000 mm
Breathability 8.000 g/m2/24H
Wind protection: 5/ 5
Fully taped seams
Certified STANDARD 100 by Oeko-Tex®
Treated with BIONIC-FINISH®ECO, a durable PFC-free and water-repellent finish which can be reactivated after laundering.
The product is made from recycled, GRS-certified polyester and with as few material types as possible, to increase the product’s recyclability.
- Reflectors on hood, visible regardless of the position of hood
- Hood can be tucked away into collar
- String stopper on drawstring
- Chin protect on top of zipper
- Hood can be integrated at the front of collar
- Storm flap under zipper with reflector
- Blackboard yoke with space for logo
- Large logo area on center back
- Chest pocket in waterproof fabric
- Ventilation with zip and mesh
- Shaped raglan sleeve for a better fit
- Inside adjustable waist
- Zip pocket under welt
- Inside strap for ID badge holder under yoke
- Easy-grip zipper pullers
- Adjustable cuff with space for logo placement and inner elasticated cuff
- Reflector on right front piece and left back piece at seam
- Elongated hem to prevent water penetration
- Adjustable hem
- Navy 5000
XXS-8XL. Regular fit
Machine wash at 40°C; suitable for tumble-drying on low.
BIONIC-FINISH®ECO DWR can be reactivated in a heating cabinet or tumble-dryer.
Suitable for industrial laundering.
Inside zipper for logo placement
|Back body length||78||79||80||81||82||84||86||88||90||91||92||92.5||93||±2|
|Sleeve length from center back||82||85||88||91||94||96||98||100||100||100||100||100||100||±2|