The products have been developed with a responsible, holistically oriented approach that includes eco-friendly, circular and resource-efficient products while also delivering financial savings.
Xplor makes well-prepared, top-quality outerwear developed to conform to high standards of comfort and functionality.
Thanks to our extensive market knowledge, all garments are created to meet the requirements of public sector workers’ specific job functions.
The needs of different public sector professionals and employee groups vary greatly, from municipal parking attendants and town hall employees to elderly care and childcare, gardening and other technical roles. The workwear we produce is compliant with applicable legislation.
Xplor is bluesign® system partner and works to influence the entire value chain and help promote more environmentally friendly, circular and resource-efficient products:
- Durable products with long durability.
- Recyclable fabrics and designs.
- OEKO-TEX® og Reach standards to minimize the content of substances that are harmful to the environment and health.
- Allergy-friendly products.
- Bionic Finish Eco® impregnation that is water-repellent and dirt-repellent and free of harmful PFC chemicals such as formaldehyde, fluorocarbon and APEO compounds. The treatment is active even after 20 washes and lasts the contract period of 3-5 years with the recommended number of washes per year. This means that there is no need for post-impregnation.
- Material selection that requires less water and energy consumption in both production and daily washing.
Quality and durability
- Durable workwear with a long service life have been the hallmark of Xplor since the beginning.
- Workwear has to be durable and must look good day in and day out.
- Good product durability and service life reduce environmental impact and result in financial savings.
Xplor’s laundry program has been thoroughly tested and approved by the laundry industry, and today lasts longer than the length of the contracts of 3-6 years.
Great fit in all sizes
For maximum comfort, we take into account different body shapes in men and women. All standard styles are stocked as a minimum from XS to 6XL. Some up to 8XL. This is important so that all employees can dress nicely in the same work clothes or uniform – regardless of size.
Focus on Traffic Safety
We develop outerwear with a focus on employee traffic safety: The products are adapted to cycling personnel and are available in several different colors, and with reflectors that are placed strategically in relation to the traffic rules. It is also possible to purchase reflective and HI-VIS hoods for enhanced visibility.